Facebook Marketing Agency
As a Facebook marketing agency, we understand that community management is one of the most important elements when it comes to Facebook marketing. Without consistent management your Facebook page could stagnate, become overrun by abusive or damaging comments from perturbed customers and stop attracting organic traffic to your website, damaging your reputation in the process.
Leave the hard work to us and focus solely on your business – we will take complete control of your Facebook page – building the audience, creating fresh and engaging content, and interacting with your followers on a daily basis, or at intervals determined by you. Whether you deal with customers around the world, or around the corner, we’ll help you stake your claim in the world of social media and help place your brand in front of your target audience.
Here are just some of the ways we can help:
* Design of your Facebook page including branding, content and images
* Analysis of your target audience and closest competitors
* Daily management of your Facebook page including monitoring content, censoring user comments and images, posting fresh and engaging content.
* Consistent content production to keep your followers interested. We will ensure that your followers are enticed back again and again that that they share their positive experiences with your brand with others.
* Bespoke services including adding elements to your page that you may wish to add ‘on the fly’. We’re always here to bounce ideas off and give our thoughts!
Facebook Paid Advertising Management
While your Facebook page will drive organic traffic towards your brand, there may be times when you wish to increase your presence further and use paid Facebook advertising. Facebook paid advertising can be a great way of placing your brand in front of your target audience quickly and easily.
One of the best things about Facebook advertising is that you can control your spend on a daily basis, and target only specific people based on their age, location, relationship status, interests and more! Facebook advertising is so flexible you can also choose to pay only when someone clicks on, or sees your advert in their news feed and through constant monitoring we can assess which adverts are working and which may need improvement.
Get in touch to learn more about Facebook advertising – this is only scratching the surface!