Google loves Video Marketing, and so do your followers.
Video Marketing is the icing on the cake for your Social Media marketing strategy. It’s not a new concept. In fact, Video Marketing is now such an important part of Social Media channels everywhere, that most businesses are getting on the bandwagon and benefiting from it in one form or another. If you want to really take your marketing strategy to the next level, Video Marketing is a must.
What is Video Marketing?
Apart from the obvious, Video Marketing is a way to engage your audience a little further than an image would. It requires more attention than just a glance which is why it’s great for making your customers take action. You can use Video Marketing to promote your brand and products, as well as the services you provide. The best part is, you can be as creative as you like!
You’re proud of your business, right? We thought so. Video Marketing allows you to do so much to show off what you do to your customers and potential new customers.
- Tell your story – There are so many different ways to tell people what you do through a video marketing strategy. How did your business begin? What’s the latest and greatest product on the market that you want to promote? Video is a great way of giving a better insight to what happens in your industry.
- Make it interesting – This goes without saying, but it’s something that will give your video more views and engagement. You’ll need to think about what will really hook your audience in and how you can make them watch until the end, the part where you give that all important call to action.
- Don’t drag it on – Yes, your video needs to be informative, but if it’s too long then people will be switched off. Keep it short and to the point, and more people will be inclined to stay for the whole of it. That’s the whole point!
- Post it everywhere – You want your video content to be seen and you certainly want it to make a difference. The best way to do this is to make sure your videos are posted in all the relevant places. Upload it to your website and social media pages to get it seen by the right people.
- Analyse! – Keeping track of how well your videos are doing in terms of reach and engagement will help you to decide what to continue doing with your strategy and what needs to be tweaked.
What are the benefits of Video Marketing?
If there were no benefits to business video marketing, then why would 87% of online marketers use video content in their marketing strategies? They wouldn’t, and it’s been tried and tested for years with amazing results. So what are the benefits, and how can you ensure you’re making the most of these?
- Give people that all important information about your business that people need to know.
- Connect with your audience and get that conversation flowing – you’ll build your trust and reputation.
- Show off your business personality and prove you’re not robots behind the scenes.
- Improve your search engine ranking. We know it takes much more than this to be number one, but Google loves a good video!
- People love video – give them what they want to see. People overall prefer to watch video over any other type of content online.
Where do you start?
You’ll see video everywhere. Across social media pages, websites, and on YouTube channels, the home of video. Wherever you see video is the place where you should put it, and there are many different types you can create.
Brand videos – These videos shout about you as a company. Who are you and what can people expect from your business?
How it works – Do you have a new product you think will cause a stir? Make a video of something being used to give people an idea of what to expect if they were to make a purchase. Be sure to sell it!
Interviews – Have an in house professional that can chat about all things technical? Perhaps a member of staff is happy to chat about your business, or a great new product you’re stocking. Filming an interview is great for a few reasons, including the fact that you’re knowledgeable about your products and industry, as well as giving your audience a look into what you do and your passion.
Customer testimonials – If your customers are happy to, or you’ve worked with another business and they’ve given a great review, get them to speak about you on video. It will give you more trust from your audience and will make people want to choose you, the company who everyone wants to speak about for all the right reasons.
Go live – Social media today allows you to live stream your video. If you’re at an event or something out of the ordinary is happening at the office, get into the habit of making a big deal out of it! People are happy to view what’s happening in real time and live view will give viewers a first hand look of what you’ve chosen to film.
360 degree videos – Not only do these videos work just as well as all your others, they also really look the part! Being able to view a video in 360 degrees is a really attractive for people to look at and will make people take notice.
Need help with a Video Marketing strategy that works?
If you’re interested in creating a Video Marketing strategy for your business, look no further! We have professionals in house to create content that works, engages and gets people talking. Joining in with the world of Video Marketing will work wonders for your business and now is a great time to start.
Get in touch with our friendly team today, and let’s have a chat about where video can take your business.